Week 16 - FINAL WEEK AI & INFOGRAPHICS

  FINAL WEEK AI & INFOGRAPHICS


As this course comes to an end there is a lot to reflect on. AI can be a great field to focus and get training on. Jobs are now interested in the knowledge a person has with computers.  A job for AI is,

"The Artificial Intelligence Engineer is an IT expert whose mission is to develop intelligent algorithms capable of learning, analyzing, and predicting future events. Their role is to create machines capable of reasoning like the human brain."

This course has taught me to focus on the development of AI and how I can involve myself in this upcoming field as well as new training required at many employers that require this type of training. 

Also, infographics have made an impact on me. To begin the number of places infographics are present and the way infographics can manipulate the outcome of an advertisement or any information being communicated. Having an infographic that is clear, interesting, and fun to look at makes communications much easier to read and understand. I now feel like I have some knowledge about infographics to help with advertisements or maybe just helping my kids with school projects. 

According to the ehdnet.com/journals,

Of the respondents, 92% reported that the use of infographics had a positive impact on their intellectual development, 90.2% reported that the use of infographics contributed to their life skills development, and 89.6% reported that the use of infographics had a positive impact on their affective growth.

My career has a greater opportunity going forward with my new understanding and appreciation for both AI and infographics.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14 - WHAT IS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE?

Week 13 - AI