How to Blog - Week 3

 How to blog

BALT 3318 INFOGRAPHICS

Sept. 20, 2021

Blogging does not come easy to me. I do not feel blogging is something I enjoy, nor do I feel like any of my blogs are enjoyable. Since the start of this class, I have learned a few new concepts/ideas about blogging. I have also begun to understand the power of blogging and the message that is portrayed to the audience. I am very positive there is a lot more that I still do not understand or need more practice, but infographics is extremely intriguing to me.

 Obtaining the attention from an audience who might make decision, understand concepts, learn ideas, or gain new information all by creating a method where you captivate someone's attention is amazing. I am always impressed by creative YouTubers or even recently TikTok members. These individuals could change someone's entire life by the way they present the message and the trust those watching them have towards them. To a certain level blog can hold the same power. Blogs can change people’s minds by just reading the information provided. 

 So far this is what I have learned about how to create a Blog. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 - FINAL WEEK AI & INFOGRAPHICS

Week 13 - AI

Week 14 - WHAT IS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE?