Tableau Public

 Tableau Public is interesting and fun to use. It appears to me this is very similar to excel as far as the presentation goes it does seem enjoyable both to create and to use in a presentation. I would not mind using this for a future presentation where I need a visual similar to excel yet bringing more creativity and originality. The best part of Tableau is how simple it is to use. I tried to create a simple graph, the results did not disappoint me.  I tried to "compare" data in a visual the presentation was clear without the need for lots of explanations the point came across easily. 

As I explored the website I came across the example below, which was my favorite. The colors and information are detailed yet simple to understand. Best graph I have ever seen. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 - FINAL WEEK AI & INFOGRAPHICS

Week 13 - AI

Week 14 - WHAT IS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE?