How to create an infographics

 Creating an infographic begins by thinking of different ways to present my information. Important aspects of the infographics are presentation, relationship to the data, and attracting the preferred audience. So to begin I write down my ideas and create a plan. I picture the infographics and brainstorm where I will pull the data from and/or the pictures I would like to use to present. The next step is to then think about the audience I want to attract. It is important to consider the audience for me to present the information in the best way. 

Once I type up my post, I search for the best pictures to represent the data I want to share. This step takes into consideration how I want to create the idea I have visualized. I save the pictures into my files, I place them on my infographic. The last step is to read my information to verify it is clear to understand. The information I write about has to relate to the pictures or graphs I used. 

For this example, I am using a visual for thinking. Beginning with an idea then following the idea with the correct pictures.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14 - WHAT IS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE?

Week 16 - FINAL WEEK AI & INFOGRAPHICS

Week 13 - AI